- 10 unique sentences that you write
- each sentence must include the use of the subjunctive for expressing desires and emotions
- each sentence must have an independent and dependent clause joined by "que"
- at least 4 unique verbs in the independent clauses (present)
- at least 4 unique verbs in the dependent clauses (subjunctive)
- at least 4 new vocabulary words from chapter 3 of your book
Keep in mind that the subject (the person) in the independent and dependent clauses must be different, if you are creating proper sentences with the subjunctive. Other details include:
- you must edit and review your sentences at least once
- your work must include proper accents
- your sentences must be based on what you actually saw in the movie
- you must submit your work electronically preferably via Google Drive
- this is the rubric for assessing you work
- you must go above and beyond the above minimum requirements
All changes to your Google Doc must be complete by Sunday, February 22 for both classes.