The midterm will consist of 4 parts.
- You'll be presented a picture of a scene of a family at home. You'll use the preterite and imperfect tenses to write a paragraph describing what happened and what's happening in the picture. What to study...
- preterite verb forms (practice)
- imperfect verb forms (practice)
- family and house vocab (flashcards glencoe.com code: ASD4003C2)
- subjunctive verb formation (practice)
- independent clauses which require subjunctive in the dependent clause
- proper subjunctive sentence structure
- school vocab (flashcards glencoe.com code: ASD4003C3)